What concerts do you have coming up?

Seeing Pink last night was an amazing experience! She was excellent!! You're going to love it, Tabitha!

The Idan Raichel Project

I just saw them the other day.... and OH MY GOD they are so amazing. I can't stop gushing about how awesome it was to hear Israeli music in concert, it's so much better then listening to it on my ipod or at Bar/Bat Mitzvah's! The concert was quite intimate, probably only 300 people, which is crazy cause they've sold out much bigger venues. But we got to dance right up near the stage and with some of the singers in the band. I highly recommend going to see the band live if you ever get the chance; they are all incredibly talented, give off a good vibe, and such fun!

Cults.
Patti Smith in a little over 3 months.
Primavera Sound. No smiley to express the thrill!.

^ Patti Smith? Woooo!

I'm going to see Mac Demarco, Majical Cloudz, and Jef Barbara.

Primavera Sound. No smiley to express the thrill!.

ha! got my tickets last month. skipped last year but i've been there many times before and can't wait, hands down my fav festival.

im also seeing four tet and jon hopkins in may,
arcade fire / queens of the stone age / the national (both at the festival and then again here in rome in june/july)
the black keys
and probably something else in the upcoming months but i'm not sure yet.

Saw Sun Kil Moon this past Friday...i've been a fan for over 10 years....total disconnect for me on how Mark Kozelek such a gifted songwriter and weaver of such haunting, poignant and plaintive guitar observations and revelations, could come off as such a mean-spirited, sarcastic and self-righteous pr*ck.
his response to the audience members request to lower the reverb on his acoustic? "Shut the F up!" wow. still blown-away by the guy's total disregard and disrespect for his fans and all around negative vibes. stick to his records. he's been around since the early 90s and he only played stuff off his mediocre new album. strange experience.

Panic! at the Disco along with Plain White T's (they are coming to a college near me)

Krishna Das (I am so, so, so excited to see his kirtan show!)

adding to my neverending list of spring-summer shows

Massive Attack
and Kraftwerk (the 3D Live show, i can't wait!!) in july. so excited

The Drums, The Paper Kites, The Royal Concept, Architecture In Helsinki, Lucy Rose and Last Dinosaurs in May. So excited.

Saw the Dum Dum Girls with Blouse and I have to say I preferred the shoe-gazing style of the latter band. They reminded me a bit of Lush or Breeders.

Have tickets for New Order this summer; I know they're old, but the music will never be. ^_^ I just really wanna hear "Ceremony" live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->