What concerts do you have coming up?

Cults.
Patti Smith in a little over 3 months.
Primavera Sound. No smiley to express the thrill!.

Primavera is AMAZING! I went just once when I was younger, this was an amazing experience! But wait does it mean you live in Europe, now? or are you traveling there?.... Anyway! You'll have super fun!:woot:

I'm thinking of going to Morrissey concert in june in NYC.

^ yes! sort of! honoring your username so to speak! (and leaving in two weeks so auf wiedersehen, primavera :()... I'll be back in the Fall though. :brows:

(omg you live in NY now!)

^ what a big coincidence ( Seinfeld reference) !

I sat down today to do some summer concert planning and was totally psyched when i saw echo and NO were both touring!

But as of right know based on budget constraints i've requested June 8th off to see Guided by Voices. Robert is a sexy mad scientist genius crossed w energizer bunny:lol:

i saw Leo Kottke recently. loved his guitar and repoire with the audience. nice change from party pooper Kozelek!

pet shop boys tonight...
kaiser chiefs this summer...
bryan ferry in the fall...

:mohawk:...

Fall Out Boy with Paramore
Rusted Root (Really looking forward to this one since their records were always playing in our house when I was growing up!)

The Replacements at Bumbershoot! I've only been waiting my entire life. Surreal!

^ Jealous you get to see the replacements, enjoy!

after a glorious month of shows ( tons of great bands at primavera sound festival, and arcade fire again last monday) i'm gonna see

-massive attack in 10 days
- the national, mogwai in late july
- moderat, portishead, future islands, royksopp&robyn and a million other bands at Melt festival. i'm so excited for melt, i've been wanting to go since forever

So far this year:

- Battles in March
- Moderat in April
- As usual for the past 5 years, Primavera Sound Festival in June (everyone is playing this year)
- The National & Father John Misty in July (best combo ever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->