• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

Sean, you just look really happy, I would be too.... She looks amazing, is she more beautiful in real life than in the pics?

hey sean/acid!

u must be very happy to meet kate!
was she nice?
how did u meet her?
met her on the street???
tell us all about it!

I've met and had dinner w/Amber Valetta. She's very gracious and very beautiful (she was pregnant at the time). I believe it was the first time I had ever seen a real Birkin; it was baby blue.

omg... u had dinner with amber?
that's cool!
is it ok if i ask why were u dinnering with her?
i mean was she hungry?

Gemma Ward
Daria Werbowy
Erin Wasson
Linda Evangelista
Marija Vujovic
Tiiu
Hana Soukupova
Eugenia Volodina
Nicole Trunfio
Elise Crombez
Audrey Marnay
Nadja Auermann
Naomi Campbell

Ali has met a lot of the models in the shows, I've met a few backstage and we have a picture of Ali with Karolina K. but I don't know how to post it.

I met Laetiticia Casta last summer. She wasn't terribly tall but she was very pretty.

Originally posted by Salope@Jul 18 2004, 04:16 PM
I met Laetiticia Casta last summer. She wasn't terribly tall but she was very pretty.
[snapback]313154[/snapback]​

I met Laeticia in the Daryl K store in NoHo. She is short, but very pretty. The only other model I've seen up close was Stephanie Seymour, who dined next table to us in Next Door Nobu with two old fat bald men. She wasn't good looking at all, if not for my ex who pointed her out to me, I wouldn't give her a second look.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jul 18 2004, 04:10 PM
Gemma Ward
Daria Werbowy
Erin Wasson
Linda Evangelista
Marija Vujovic
Tiiu
Hana Soukupova
Eugenia Volodina
Nicole Trunfio
Elise Crombez
Audrey Marnay
Nadja Auermann
Naomi Campbell
[snapback]313101[/snapback]​
how did you meet so many ? :huh:

Originally posted by prixi@Jul 19 2004, 05:26 AM
how did you meet so many ? :huh:
[snapback]313305[/snapback]​
Through working in the industry I would guess. :smile:

ajuma during yesterdays kenya fashion week. i didnt talk to her but she seemed quite down to earth and you should ve seen her shake her booty after the finalle during a performance that girl can sure dance!!
i ve met almost all the models in my country coz of the uganda fashion week and my journalistic work.

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Jul 19 2004, 09:50 AM
ajuma during yesterdays kenya fashion week. i didnt talk to her but she seemed quite down to earth and you should ve seen her shake her booty after the finalle during a performance that girl can sure dance!!
i ve met almost all the models in my country coz of the uganda fashion week and my journalistic work.
[snapback]313365[/snapback]​

That's cool...... I'd love to see what the Uganda fashion week is like. Must be full of amazing colours... :heart:

true thats in november and im taking part. meanwhile you can see some images from the just ended kenya fashion week in the kenya fashion week topic in the designers and collections.

When I was in New York a few weeks ago I saw Yasmin Warsame walking down the street. I guess I didn't really meet her, but she was so gorgeous naturally that it made me a fan.

Originally posted by étoiledunord@Jul 19 2004, 07:49 AM
That's so cool chanel_girl !!!!!!!! :heart:

How are Hana & Tiiu ? :blush:
[snapback]313363[/snapback]​

Tiiu is very,very sweet :heart: :heart: and Hana is very nice as well....I :heart: them both so much

Model Mom, do you have the Ali and Karolina pic on your comp? I really want to see it and can advise you on how to post it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->