• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grace Kelly

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 28th, 2004 - 10:08 am
Purple did I not post that picture? :lol:

Leyla, I am constantly hearing these comparisons much like they do with Audrey and Natalie Portman. It's a disgrace.
You did? Sorry, it didn't show up on my computer... :blush:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 28th, 2004 - 3:09 pm
You did? Sorry, it didn't show up on my computer... :blush:
Ho, well in that case it's a good thing you posted it again :lol: :heart:

It actually just showed up for me. I guess I didn't give the page enough time to load the first time. Maybe a mod would delete the extra picture? :doh:

The story on Grace has always fasinated me. I'v read two books on the subject and love to see new info on her. What a fairy tale story. Thanks for posting all the beautiful pictures. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom@Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:19 am
The story on Grace has always fasinated me. I'v read two books on the subject and love to see new info on her. What a fairy tale story. Thanks for posting all the beautiful pictures. :flower:
I agree, what an incredibly lucky woman! :cry:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 28th, 2004 - 4:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 4:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-model_mom@Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:19 am
I agree, what an incredibly lucky woman! :cry: [/b][/quote]
Or unlucky when you consider her unexpected end :cry:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:35 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:35 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 28th, 2004 - 4:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-model_mom
@Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:19 am
The story on Grace  has always fasinated me.  I'v read two books on the subject  and love to see new info on her.  What a fairy tale story. Thanks for posting all the beautiful pictures. :flower:

I agree, what an incredibly lucky woman! :cry:
Or unlucky when you consider her unexpected end :cry: [/b][/quote]
I believe she died from a stroke? Wasn't she fairly old though...? :unsure:

so beautiful :heart: I love her style and her face is so classically beautiful. The pictures from her wedding are amazing.

I planned my entire wedding myself and wanted a very specific, classic look. The greatest compliment I have ever received was when a friend told me that my dress and hair were very reminiscent of Grace Kelly's style. I was walking on air after that!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 28th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
She died from a crash in the car she was driving :ninja:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:52 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:52 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 28th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
She died from a crash in the car she was driving :ninja: [/b][/quote]
I just looked it up...
"On September 13, 1982, Grace Kelly suffered a stroke while driving and was killed."
So we were both right! :wink:

True true, though there were many alleged causes and conspiracies such as some unholy row between her and her daughter and or brake failure.

this thread has inspired me to read up more on Grace Kelly..

what timeless style...great beauty...

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 28th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
True true, though there were many alleged causes and conspiracies such as some unholy row between her and her daughter and or brake failure.
yes there were. i heard the 'real' story from a reliable source and i just dont think its worth trying to find an answer.

i find her style striking and her resemblance in her daughter CAROLINE fascinating :flower:

This here is one of my favourites. The look of Greek goddess, I even have it in my room :heart:

Attachments

• getfile.jpg
    getfile.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 283
I don't see Gwen at all in those two photo, Purple, or maybe it's because I don't want to see. :ninja: I adore Grace Kelly and am not such a fan of Paltrow. :innocent:

But Grace Kelly along with Audrey Hepburn are divine. They are both beautiful, impeccably dressed and timelessly elegant.

Thank you to those who posted up the pictures, they are beautiful!

TRUTH BE TOLD,GWYNETH SHOULD BE GIVEN THE PART WHEN THEY MAKE A MOVIE ABT HER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->