The WORST foundation that you have ever tried

modelbehavior228

Reaction score
I would have to say Covergirl clean makeup. Even when applied in the right shade and lightly, there was nothing clean about it at all.

A close second would be revlon colorstay. It is so impossible to blend evenly because it dries so quickly.

Almay has really change their shades around latley. They are all way too orangey now. I used there skin stays clean foundation once before they discontinued it and it was great. Don't these people at thses companies know what is good and what isn't? It seems likethey always discontinue the best.

Oh, I usually likemaybelline foundation, but their true illusions is crappy. No coverage at all, not even light coverage. It is like there is no pigment in it.

Have any of you ever had an extremely BAD experiance w/ foundation? if so, which one?

I'm sure I'll be blasted for this, but the worst foundation I've ever tried is Mac Studio Tech. I tried it with and without the foundation brush but could never get it to work for me. It always ended up looking cakey and uneven.

any Maybelline foundation... the shades are off and they get oily.

yeah, maybelline does get oily, BUT their ivory shade matches my ivory skin the best of all I have tried. Except the Neutrogena Healthy skin foundation I am using now works fairly well. I got it at Target because it was on sale for 4.99 (usually 12.99, now who passs up such a good offer????)

For me it's L'Oreal Cashmere Perfect. When it put it on, it peels off. It just rubs up into little balls and rubs off my face :/

L'Oreal, without doubt. I put it once and threw it away.

dream mouse maybelline...its all flaky and orange tinted...why is that? Why do they assume everyone is orange based?

urgh i got a free sample of the dream matte mouse and it was horrible the bubbles were still there when you put it on it is like putting mouse on your face:yuk:

plus it just doesnt stay on at all!

I agree w/ the loreal. I tried their ideal balance, or whatever it is called, foundation and didn't even leave the bathroom after I put it on. Washed it off and put on my old bottle of maybelline. That was a waste of $9.99.

loreal..i forgot what it was called. might of been ideal balance..that scared me for life. its so heavy! i always had to mix it with moisturizer. ive ditched foundation. i dont think foundation is really necessary unless you need heavy coverage for a birthmark or something.
a lil bit of concealer(i like cover girl fresh complexion) or studio fix powder is more than enough coverage and its feels light.

oo also maybelline dream matte mousse. awful! my friend uses it..i dunno how she can stand it. its also really heavy but super dry lookin finish no matter how much i moisturize. makeup shouldnt be so difficult!

Maybelline stick foundation.... twas my first foray into the weird and wonderful world of foundation. Let's just say it put me off makeup for a LONG time!

Oh god..I HATED L'Oreal cashmere perfect foundation too. It was disgusting..

I hated the stila touch pad foundations. VERY VERY oily and it didn't even cover anything.

To sum up : Maybelline and Loreal. ugh. The only tolerable Maybelline makeup for me is the mousse thingy. All the rest, major disastro. Made my skin look mega oily, greasy, and gave me a major breakout. Hate it.

oh i totally agree with the whole dream matt mousse argument we have got going on!!
i hated the cakey-ness, choice of colours *all orange as someone mentioned already*, the staying power aaand the overall coverage.... not attractive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kissablekae said:
loreal..i forgot what it was called. might of been ideal balance..that scared me for life. its so heavy! i always had to mix it with moisturizer. ive ditched foundation. i dont think foundation is really necessary unless you need heavy coverage for a birthmark or something.
a lil bit of concealer(i like cover girl fresh complexion) or studio fix powder is more than enough coverage and its feels light.

If it was really thick, it might have been their mattique foundation. I have never tried it because I heard it was similar to colorstay and I HATE revlon's colorstay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->