What concerts do you have coming up?

Interpol, The Kooks, White Lies, You Me At Six, Kanye West, Editors, Kid Cudi, Q-Tip :clap:

Just saw "Cults"; they were surprisingly good live! I was impressed with her voice; she can really belt it. Fun.

Ended up getting Kills tix and they were loads of fun- lots of sonic noise for two people, but I think it would sound good with some live drums. I know they've always had their twosome, but for live a drummer would be fun.

Just bought Arctic Monkeys tickets for September! :smile:

Röyksopp
Kanye West
Lykke Li
First Aid Kit
Iron & Wine
Regina
Yona
Rihanna
Pendulum
Santigold
Scandinavian Music Group
Tori Amos
Britney Spears
Patrick Wolf

I'm finally seeing Incubus live on November 14th. I used to be such a huge fan in '99 but was to young to go on my own and none of my friends listened to them back then. Then the next time they came to Switzerland they were popular and all of my friends went to see them live, which made me not want to go :lol: (Snotty teen-attitude) Now I'm not even a fan anymore and I hate their newest record but I still always wanted to see them live and am quite excited. :P

Also seeing Bon Iver on October 30th, possibly Sharon Corr on November 5th and Oh Land (+ other acts that are TBC) at Fashion Rocks on November 12th :woot:

went to see Veronica Maggio last friday (she was amazing! there were even fireworks!) and this saturday i'm seeing Yelle!

Saw Kings of Leon on Friday night & next up is Taylor Swift :ninja: Which will be fun because I'll be taking my young niece to her first concert ^_^

Bon Iver : July 9th (Cologne) & July 31st (Stuttgart)
Lykke Li (+ The Killers, Skrillex, The Wombats, The Vaccines) : August 23rd (Zurich)

:woot:

Dead Can Dance August 10th in Seattle

Leonard Cohen November 9th in Seattle

seeing the black lips tomorrow

next week i'm interviewing and seeing grimes, neon indian, kavinsky, the wire, sebastian

then i've got a lot of summer gigs:

radiohead
morrissey
bon iver
pulp
snoop dogg
madness
portishead

(so far)

Adam Ant on saturday night...
:argg:...:mohawk:...:woot:...

i might just die from excitement!!!...

:clap:...
woohoo...!!!

*what am i going to wear>?!?!...
^_^

^ LUCKY! SO LUCKY!

I'm going to see Neil Young and Patti Smith in November! I CAN'T WAIT, I'M SO EXCITED ALREADY! (all caps necessary)

So lucky both of you! especially LB, Patti Smith is on a row of like, 6 shows I really want to see in the next two weeks (Grimes, Twin Shadow, Lower Dens, Bob Dylan) but.. life's found me broke. :lol: :mellow: :cry:

Patti Smith is always good---

Adam Ant was amazing...i screamed like a 16 yr old girl and practically lost my voice...
danced so much i probably lost weight...:lol:...

next up---
Grace JONES!!!...
:woot:...:buzz:...:clap:...
YES!~!~!~!

Gosh this thread makes me green with envy :smile: I can't find any fun concerts at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->