Fall/Winter 06.07 Runway Music

f/w 05-06 dior haute couture

f/w 05-06 dior haute couture
does anyone knwo the name of the song played when the edwardian models walk the runway after the stage coach, the 2nd song to be played after the sleepy hollow end credits song is played
i am looking for that one and for the song played when the peruvian models come out, a sort of cumbia sounding song

It's Cacharpaya for the Peruvian section. And are you talking about the song at the end when John walks out? I think you're talking about Time Lapse by Michael Nyman. :flower:

Would someone please be so kind as to post a link to download the Dior Homme AW 06.07 Song These Grey Days by Eight Legs. I would love you forever.:flower: :flower: :flower:

...I posted this in the SS 06 thread...oops:innocent:

Dior haute couture show

Anyone can tell me the songs of Dior haute couture shows it 's so amazong .. i love it .....please help help ...help

Attachments

• galliano_homme_.jpg
    galliano_homme_.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
pillip glass and brian eno " heroes symphony" for marc jacobs(the best show on earth!!!)

haute couture dior

well guys i really need that tracks of dior of madonna the beast within.. so beautifull .. I cvan't find it on kazaa of imesh .. not on itunes please do you have it ??
well here is another one of the show haute coure they used Madonna-Isaac
but the spanish song is so great i love it sounds so beautifull very boheme ,flamingo or whatever sound like mago de oz but i really don't know so difficult help me guys

Does anyone know what songs were used in the Y-3 F/W 06/07 show?
There were two songs and I really liked both.

well Thaxx guys

Miss Galliano said:
Anyone can tell me the songs of Dior haute couture shows it 's so amazong .. i love it .....please help help ...help
Well the title is right.. mare e tu but I have found out that they sang a version of George dalaras -mare e tu(i thalassa ki esi) because they sang spanish but also greek

Does anyone know the music played at Kenneth Cole for the fall/winter 2006 collections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktlb123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->