Fall/Winter 06.07 Runway Music

Im still upset becaues I didnt get the Balenciaga music from last season :(

dolce&gabbana used something that goes "ive got a crush on you sweetie pie" dont know who its by though :flower:

JR1 said:
dolce&gabbana used something that goes "ive got a crush on you sweetie pie" dont know who its by though :flower:

FTV used this as a background music during the backstage segment. The title is "I've got a crush on you" by Barbara Streisand feat. Frank Sinatra :flower:

Did you love the soundtrack this year? I thought it was awesome, but i think it will be very difficult to figure out. I love the part where the girls come out (like in a merry-go round)! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I got that wrong ^ :blush:

I loved the music when Snejana came out :heart:

Does anyone know what music was playing during the Caroline Hererra Show in NYC? Brilliant music.

I know this Dolce&Gabbana song so much...Think Think Think...! :doh:

Dolce & Gabbana
1st song on the video from style.com is Flashdance by deep dish (Original version is of "Shandi - He's a dream") and I think what is going next is also part of the remix of deepdish this is the only one I could remember

Versace:
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun
Lipps Inc - Funkytown
Madonna - Hung Up

And I think some Blondie was in there as well. Also, the whistling was from Kill Bill but I can't think of the name. ^_^

also used missy elliot, to lazy to find the name of the song, and missoni used roxanne by several artists

mademoiselle_ said:
Dolce & Gabbana
1st song on the video from style.com is Flashdance by deep dish (Original version is of "Shandi - He's a dream") and I think what is going next is also part of the remix of deepdish this is the only one I could remember
I LOVE you :kiss::woot::flower:

Viktor&Rolf

yahoo.com

Not least Viktor & Rolf, the conceptualist Dutch duo. Their collection was a modern rhapsody on a theme of retro ladylike chic, a collection of sartorial masterpieces, each one taking a classic preconception and reinterpreting it (even the soundtrack featured classics such as Debussy's Claire de Lune with a woman's voice recorded over it - "Don't touch," she repeated. "No communication of any kind").

Ralph Lauren & Zac Posen??

great fall collections, with, of course, great music!

does anyone know the music from the RALPH LAUREN show...? it's absolutely gorgeous, and it set the tone for the entire show.

also, if anyone knows the songs of the ZAC POSEN show, you would be F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.!!

thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->