Maison Margiela S/S 2024 Paris

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

Im such a fan of his work at margiela. A lot of the construction codes and ways of the house are there. These clothes will be great in shops, it’s one of the few houses left with a very distinct finishing and identity in the design.

the color part in the middle is not my favorite. But the rest is so interesting. It’s truly margiela through the lens of galliano. The reversed dresses, inside out construction. It’s really entertaining to watch.

I don't really like the colored part either. Lovedddd the classical stuff in the beginning tho, and I liked the throwback hair lol. Altho... the song was kinda cringe and the larpy teenage theatrics... Jared Leto and the instagays in the audience yassing... ehh... come on man

Holding off my thoughts for the collection until I get to rewatch it and look at the pictures/details. But so far, that was actually such a fun watch and I'm so curious to watch it again (when the video is back up), song aside. This show and the past show does prove that these new models actually are capable of serving - Galliano just gives them the space/confidence to it seems. Lulu stated in an interview a while back that her goal is to become an actress, and that makes sense given she's one of the few who can embody a character on the catwalk.

some of the expressions on these models are giving me "i'm chuck bass" vibes from gossip girl... lol :upsidedown:

prefer the latter part; shades of westwood here and there. really think this collection is great, overall.

Literally not a SINGLE bad thing about this collection. I want literally everything. The way he comes up with new ways to ARRANGE the garment on the body is so brilliant, and that's not even getting into how impeccably constructed each piece is.

What a serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->