Where do you get your music from?

hmm well I feel like a law-abiding loser but www.epitonic.com is really good for legal mp3s. I've found out about a lot of great music through this site:blush:

imesh.com , though I wouldn't recommend doing the whole DL thing, EMI is scary :ninja: :lol:

i recommend you to download bittorrent.
it's very easy to use and downloads are so fast.
you can find from complete albums to tv series and movies.
this is the link
http://www.torrentspy.com/

hope it works for you ^_^

*i now, download music is illegal but, since buying a cd is not that cheap!!! :censored:.... it's a good option *

I use Soulseek, eMule, IRC, Usenet.

I'm a full-album downloader, those work pretty good for that.

Limewire doesn't always find what you want, but it's good. You can be assured to find popular music. I still prefer Kazaa, but it really did become ghetto.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS anyone having trouble with Win MX? Mine is running sooooooo slow..

Sylphide said:
hmm well I feel like a law-abiding loser but www.epitonic.com is really good for legal mp3s. I've found out about a lot of great music through this site:blush:

I love epitonic! But I also use limewire.

Last edited by a moderator:
direct connect is the most fantastic program i've ever come across. much much better than winmx.

soulseek takes a million years to get something if it's rare.

I like Ares. Good download quality. Limewire has too many corrupt files on it these days.

I use to use Winmx, but it just quit! I mean it just stopped working. So now I use the yahoo! music engine and my dad set up some weird progam to steal music off of it.

Music Download site-need help

Hey, maybe you guys could help me out! There's a music download site, along the lines of Kazaa and Napster, but "legal" and you don't have to download software or anything, but I can't think of the name. Maybe someone knows it? For some reason I think it's some sort of animal name that starts with 'G' maybe..I have no clue. Any help appreciated, exuse my bad memory!

the only thing with animal name that i can think of is Share Bear. But there's no "G" in there anywhere. Ha ha.

I don't think it exists. There are legal downloads, but usually it are from unsigned bands/artists or sometimes a 'big' artists give away a free download on their websites, but otherwise it is illegal.

I don't download from any kind of software like kazaa, I think 3 of my computers died because of that kind of stuff.

I do download sometimes from savefile links, usually from new bands, to see if I like it. I get links from music forums, which is a big search, but I usually find what I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->