Where do you get your music from?

I know of albumbase.com, but I don't think that's legal because it's free. Anything that allows you do download music from signed artists, that has been officially released, for free is illegal.

I buy from iTunes. It's just so comfortable to shop for music while lying in bed or sitting on the sofa. I really don't need music cd's anymore, I only listen to music on my iPod or my laptop (over the speakers of my stereo), anyway. :heart:

I buy my music from iTunes. I only buy CDs now if its an artist that I really want a hardcopy od their stuff. I love the convenience of downloading music from iTunes, and since I use Apple products (iPhone, iPod, MacBook Pro), it couldn't be easier.

I use soulseek and also share music with a small group of friends
blogs have a lot of good stuff too

CDs. You know, those ancient things. Sometimes I even go as far as the store to buy them.

From The Man. But probably not in the sense Lou Reed meant it...

:lol: I'm still out there too! I love having the inside cover.. and it's an extra bonus if the lyrics are there!

.. but I am thinking of 'upgrades'.

As for purchasing music, I have started buying the vinyl releases if I can find them. I usually listen to mp3s, but prefer to own records instead of CDs. LPs are more of a "collector's item" and perhaps a bit cooler, yet cost about the same as a CD.

CDs. You know, those ancient things. Sometimes I even go as far as the store to buy them.
Oh oh me too.. ^_^

Actually I've never bought anything online :blush:
I like standing in a store flipping thru Cd's to find the one I want, And sometimes stumble upon something new, or something I had forgotten all about..

Oh and from time to time bearshare :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->