Where do you get your music from?

i purchase cds just because i like to have the cover and everything but soemtimes I download it from itunes if its really hard to get.

As for purchasing music, I have started buying the vinyl releases if I can find them. I usually listen to mp3s, but prefer to own records instead of CDs. LPs are more of a "collector's item" and perhaps a bit cooler, yet cost about the same as a CD.
Vinyl is so great :heart: If only I had a record player :( But yes downloading for me as well.

albumbase

dancing jesus

links send by friends

cd's

vinyl (only the real cheap ones I get for 2 or 3 quid, some vinyl gold to be found for those prices)

:lol: You brave soul... Say hello to the outside world for us. :P
:rofl:

I've never bought music online. and probably never will.
I buy CDs by moral support or to join statistics more than anything but the thing is, the music I like rarely reaches my local stores so it's not that I refuse.. more.. out of my sight, out of my mind. I do tend to lose my head whenever I've seen a cd that I want in front of me.. now that's exciting. but it happens once every 5 years or so. :innocent:

I use soulseek for the most part. esnips if I'm feeling desperate or rushed. and..my heart's been shred to pieces after Oink's misfortune.. I can't fathom a life without leaks but I know they'll find another way on to my hands. :cry:

i buy the cd when i want to support the band (financially) means when its not a million-record-selling band...

oh and i use EMule too

i'm kind of a loser and afraid of downloading illegaly...
so i just buy from itunes.
unless it's one of my favorite bands, then i have to buy the actual cd. :P

I usually buy the CD's. I love going into the stores and start searching. Most of the times you end up buying things you have never thought of. And then you've got the cover, the liner notes, photos and all that stuff.
It's an addiction.

I use mp3 when I only like a song of the album. Then I download them from the eMule :ninja:, yeah, but I don't feel guilty, they are the ones that should be ashamed of making such a bad album. If it's good, I always buy it.

I download from iTunes. And aritists I truly appreciate and respect I buy their CDs from the store. If a song is really hard to find...like remixes I end up finding it on the net on some people's blog. I guess that's illegal. But ohenez.

I buy from iTunes because that way, if I lose all my music on the computer, I can recover it by connecting my iPod to the computer. I don't usually buy songs because I record/convert runway songs from runway videos etc (Is that illegal? :ninja:) or I get music from friends.

beemp3.com
hypem.com
sonicx.com
and i buy the album if it's one of my fav bands.

Mainly blogs now. It's amazing all the new stuff I've found. When I need something specific I use Google Blog Search or Shareminer.com to go through blogs, and then hit Soulseek when all else fails.

What luck have people had with Napster?

"Better than iTunes!" I hear.

$15 a month for alllllllllllllllllllll the music you could want. True?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaffir124
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->