The Lancome Makeup Thread

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
Lancome Fall 2011 - 29 St Honoré Collection (makeup4all.com:(
The star product of the collection is definitely a blush called Maison Lancome with pink and gold shades decorated with Eiffel’s Tower and a Lancome’s logo.
Three red lipsticks in Rouge 29, Rouge Saint-Honore and Rouge Faubourg. The eye shadows in 02 Blondette Fatale look very wearable and pretty.​
There are also two nail varnishes: the red one called 22 Rouge Saint-Honore and the black one called 23 Noir 29. Plus a black Artliner which is not a new product.​

Attachments

• Lancome FW11.jpg
    Lancome FW11.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Lancome FW11 Compact.jpg
    Lancome FW11 Compact.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 6
Lancome's Spring 2012 collection, with a green lipgloss? I wonder what colour it actually comes out as...

Lancome Spring 2012 Collection: Roseraie des Delices

For Spring 2012, Lancôme is delighted to invite you to a makeup garden party! Inspired by sumptuous treats, this collection melts macaroons and sweets with eye shadows and lipsticks. The pastel colors remind us of sweet macaroon flavors. Sweet marmalade, green almond and rose candy to satisfy your appetite. Delicious gloss shades of Dreamsicle, Spring Fling, Miracle and fresh cheek color of Cosmopolitan Pink and Tangerine Tint for a gourmand collection.

Illuminating Powder ($42.00) (Limited Edition)
  • La Roseraie - Multi-color powder blush embossed with a delicate rose
Color Design 5-Pan Shadow and Liner Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
  • Rose Romance - Soft pinks, peach, burgundy
  • Vert Tendresse - Mint and forest greens
Le French Touch Absolu Nu ($35.00) (Limited Edition)
  • Cotton Candy - Soft pink
L’Absolu Nu Replenishing & Enhancing Lipcolor ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
  • Rose Petal - Sheer bright pink
  • Sweet Marmalade - Sheer bright coral
Color Fever Gloss ($26.00) (Limited Edition)
  • Green Petal - Translucent soft green
  • Tangerine Petal - Sheer soft coral
  • Rose Petal - Sheer baby pink
Availability: February 2012 at all Lancome counters and lancome.com

temptalia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the colors for this collection, light pinks and greens are always lovely for spring. Although, like you said, I have to wonder what green would look like when it's worn. I keep picturing it looking very alien like! :lol: Really like the design and colors used on the lipstick tube though. It looks so pretty.

The blush and green eyeshadow set are on my make up wishlist- they're so beautiful! :heart:

A first look at Spring 2013 (twitter @AlexSteinherr:(

I don't know why more beauty companies don't get into doing these advent calendars, because people go crazy for mini versions... and there are crackers too (beaut.ie:(

^That's actually a pretty genius marketing idea! I don't celebrate Christmas but I'd be tempted to buy the advent calendar or crackers, especially since I find that the mini versions of Lancome products are good sizes and can last awhile.

Alber Elbaz x Lancome: June 15, 2013

Alber Elbaz Teams Up With Lancôme
14 January 2013 | Lisa Niven

oYiLP87.jpg

Picture credit: © Lancôme x Alber Elbaz / 2013

ALBER ELBAZ is collaborating with Lancôme on his first make-up collection, it has been announced today. The Lanvin creative director's first foray into cosmetics will be revealed worldwide on June 15.

"Alber Elbaz is, without a doubt, one of the world's most influential fashion designers. But beyond that, he is also the most talented," said Youcef S. Nabi, Lancôme president, in a statement. "His sense of luxury, his vision of femininity and that hint of audacity resonate perfectly with the new values of the Maison Lancôme. We are extremely proud and happy that, with us, he is set to channel his universe into the world of make-up for the very first time."

With his reputation for creating contemporary yet undeniably feminine womenswear, we imagine Elbaz will ensure this collection is a very covetable one indeed.
Source: vogue.co.uk

Jason Wu x Lancome: September 2013

Jason Wu To Collaborate With Lancôme
01 February 2013 | Lisa Niven

JASON WU and Lancôme are collaborating on a limited-edition make-up collection which will be launched in the US this September.

"Beauty has always been extremely important to the Jason Wu label and I've made it an integral part of my fashion shows," Wu told WWD. "What was so intriguing about partnering with Lancôme, beyond the unparalleled quality and luxury of their products, is the notion that the brand doesn't impose a model of beauty but rather invites women to embrace themselves. This is the embodiment of a truly modern, sexy and confident woman, much like the women I design for."

The news comes just two weeks after it was announced that Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz will collaborate with the beauty brand.

As yet, the Jason Wu collection is only planned to launch in the US, but with any luck it will make its way to the UK too - with a catwalk beauty history including emerald smoky eyes and poppy red lips, Wu is sure to have something truly beautiful planned.
Source: vogue.co.uk

Here's a preview of one of the eyeshadows from the collection, seen at the Jason Wu F/W 13.14 show:

(Makeup by Diane Kendal)
Source: style.com

Definitely a color that I'd wear. I'm looking forward to both collections! :woot:

Just a few teaser shots for the Autumn 2013 L’Absolu Desir collection (chicprofile.com:(

A first look at the Holiday 2013 collection (twitter/abesawako via chicprofile.com:(

The mascara looks very promising. Hope it's not just the version of the original Star one but more shimmery. I love the previous one though.

Lancôme Skincare

moodiereport.com

Rebecca Mann said:
Lancôme has created a new advertising campaign for its flagship Advanced Génifique anti-ageing serum, unveiled in 2013. For the first time in a single campaign, four brand ambassadors are featured: Kate Winslet, Lupita Nyong’o, Penélope Cruz and Lily Collins. The campaign will break in travel retail in June.

The four faces aim to represent the Lancôme woman “at her most touching, most singular and most confident,” the brand explained. The campaign also underscores the versatility of Advanced Génifique, described as a “cross-generational and universal (first) beauty step” that works in partnership with all Lancôme regimes, across all ethnicities.

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot the visuals, which are said to combine seductive simplicity, understated glamour and clean elegance. The TV campaign was directed by Peter Lindbergh. In the digital version of the campaign, all four women proudly declare their age on a collaborative platform, on which women from all over the world can share their messages.

Advanced Génifique (known in Asia as The Little Black Bottle) is one of Lancôme’s best-sellers. Since its launch over 15 million bottles have been sold worldwide – four every minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday actress Joy Sunday is the new global ambassador for the brand.

Lancôme
Model: Inés Sastre
scanned by me (Elle Russia 2003)

elle russia 2003 (2).jpg Elle Russia October 2003 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"